Health Benefits of Massage – You NEED This
Category : Beauty
There are many different types of massage, including these common types:
- Swedish massage.This is a gentle form of massage that uses long strokes, kneading, deep circular movements, vibration and tapping to help relax and energize you.
- Aroma therapy massage. Uses essential oils to aid relaxation.
- Reflexology. focuses on the feet and pressure points.
- Scalp / Indian head massage. Aimed at the scalp and all the nerve endings there.
Have you tried Rock Paper Scissors’ Signature Massage?
It has the best of everything! (60 min.) R400.00: Hot Stone Back Massage + Foot Reflex massage + Vanilla Hand Massage + Indian Head Massage
Massage is known to relieve the following ailments:
- Digestive disorders
- Fibromyalgia (pain and stiffness localised at specific points on the body).
- Insomnia related to stress
- Myofascial pain syndrome (chronic pain disorder)
- Soft tissue strains or injuries
- Sports injuries
- Joint pain
Beyond the benefits for specific conditions or diseases, some people enjoy massage because it often produces feelings of caring, comfort and connection.
Did you know that massage relieve PMS pain? And that cancer patients also benefit, feeling less pain and nausea while undergoing chemo.
Why not try one of our other massages? It will make you feel like a new person!
- Feet or Back (3o min.) R220.00 / (45 min.) R300.00 / (60 min.) R370.00
- Swedish Body Massage (60 min.) R350.00 / (90 min.) R510.00
- Hot Stone: Back, Neck & Shoulder (30 min.) R260.00 / (45 min.) R350.00
- Hot Stone: Full Body (60 min.) R380.00 / (75 min.) R470.00 / (90 min.) R560.00
- Aroma / Soy Candle Body Massage (30 min.) R260.00 / (45 min.) R350.00 / (60 min.) R420.00
Call us: 021 979 4292