Dry, cracked heels? Ask for MediHeel with your next Pedi
Category : Uncategorized
If you suffer from dry feet and experience very dry heels, or even painful cracked heels, don’t despair! Rock Paper Scissor’s Beauty room has the MediHeel treatment on offer as an added extra to your next pedicure.
[Take advantage of the WINTER Promo – where you get a FREE MediHeel treatment with your full pedi.]
For more winter specials click here.
Causes of dry, cracked heels
While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the winter air, other factors can also impact heels. Common problems that contribute to heel issues include:
- Psoriasis or other skin-related conditions
- Kidney disease
- Thyroid disease
- Vitamin deficiency
- Excess weight
Skin loses its ability to stretch with age, so cracks are more common as you get older. Diabetes can interrupt the body’s ability to produce oils, making the skin less supple and more susceptible to extreme dryness.
Disease and disorders such as athlete’s foot, psoriasis, eczema, and thyroid disease may cause cracked heels. Excess weight can create extra pressure on the feet.
If you are wondering what exactly the Medi-heel treatment entails, watch this short video.
Medi-heel is a South African product which is safe to use and not absorbed by the bloodstream.
FAST FACTS ABOUT MEDIHEEL
- MediHeel’s chemical peel is a Keratolytic chemical and only works on the dead skin cells, it will not affect the healthy skin.
- MediHeel has not been tested on pregnant women, so we cannot recommend its use in this regard.
- It has been tested for diabetics and is entirely safe.
- MediHeel is not suited for clients with Psoriasis or Eczema.
- Lasting results for up to 14 days.
Rock Paper Scissor is a Hair and Beauty Salon located in the Graanendal Shopping Center in Durbanville. Call for an appointment: 021 979 4292.